最新卡萨布兰卡 对白(4篇)
范文为教学中作为模范的文章,也常常用来指写作的模板。常常用于文秘写作的参考,也可以作为演讲材料编写前的参考。范文怎么写才能发挥它最大的作用呢?下面是小编为大家收集的优秀范文,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。
卡萨布兰卡 对白篇一
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
2、 miss lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman。
she isnt just any woman。
伦德小姐,她十分美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
她不只是任何女人。
3、maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life。
如果飞机离地,你不在上头。你会后悔的,或者不是今日,或者不是明天,可是很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
4、i cant remember it, miss llsa。 im a little rusty on it。
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
5、ilsa, i m no good at being noble。 but it doesnt take much to see that the problems of three little people dont amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world。 someday youll understand that。
伊莎,清高我并不在行,可是要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
6、richard, i tried to stay away。 i thought i would never see you again。 that you were out of my life。
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
7、i was right。 you are a sentimentalist。
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
8、she did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me。 but that was all over long ago。 for your sake, she retended it wasnt, and i let her pretend。
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
9、i was a fool to fall for a man like you。
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、how extravagant you are, throwing away women。 someday they may be scarce。
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist。
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、well always have paris。 we didnt have… wed lost it until you came to casablanca。 we got it back last night。
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,可是昨晚我们重拾回来了。
13、we all try。 you succeed。
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
14、lets see, the last time we met…
was la belle aurore。
我想想看,我们最终一次见面是
“美丽的晨晕”
15、another precedent gone。 this has been a very interesting evening。
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很趣味的晚上。
16、thats the way it goes。 one in, one out。
自然法则,一进一出。
17、you played it for her。 you can play it for me。
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
18、lf she can stand it, i can。
如果她受得了,我也能够。
19、we said no questions。
我们说过不准问问题。
20、heres looking at you, kid。
永志不忘。
21、 a franc for your thoughts。
in america theyd bring only a penny。 i guess thats about all theyre worth。
im willing to be overcharged。 tell me。
一法郎买你的心事。
在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
我愿意超额付费。
22、well, i was wondering why i m so lucky。 why i should find you waiting for me to e along。
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
23、with the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love。
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
24、mostly i remember the last one。 the wild finish。 a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a ical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out。
卡萨布兰卡 对白篇二
1.i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when i had to watch you go.
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
2.i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca. you know ive never really been there. so i dont know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
3.i love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的`酒馆。
//这是我记忆最深的台词。
5.--where were you last night?
--thats so long ago, i dont remember.
--will i see you tonight?
--i never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。
--我今晚可以见到你吗?
--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
6.i was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
extravagant you are, throwing away women. someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
8.i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
10.i cant remember it, miss llsa. im a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
all try. you succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
12.--lets see, the last time we met.。.
--was la belle aurore.
--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
--“美丽的晨晕”
13.i remember every detail. the germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
r precedent gone. this has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
the way it goes. one in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。
played it for her. you can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
she can stand it, i can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
ps:喜欢这么翻译?
21.-- a franc for your thoughts.
-- in america theyd bring only a penny. i guess thats about all theyre wonth.
-- im willing to be overcharged. tell me.
-- 一法郎买你的心事。
--在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多。
--我愿意超额付费。
, i was wondering why i m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱。
i remember the last one. the wild finish. a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
25.i guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
not interested in politics. the problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. youre a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. but that was all over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasnt, and i let her pretend.
卡萨布兰卡 对白篇三
n renault: what in heavens name brought you to casablanca?
警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?
rick: my health. i came to casablanca for the waters.
里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。
captain renault: the waters? what waters? were in the desert.
警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。
rick: i was misinformed.
里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。
: where were you last night?
yvonne:里克,你昨晚去哪儿了?
rick: thats so long ago, i dont remember.
rick: 这么早之前的事情,我记不清了。
yvonne: will i see you tonight?
yvonne:那你今晚会来么?
rick: i never make plans that far ahead.
rick: 这么远之后的事,我还没想好。
captain renault: how extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. some day they may be scarce.
警察局局长:把这样的美人甩了,你可真够狠心的,总有一天,她们都会离开你的。
n renault:where did you put the exit visas?
警察局局长:里克,那你到底把通行证放哪里了?
rick: over the piano.
里克:在钢琴那边。
captain renault:thats a kind of punishment for i dont like music.
警察局局长:哦,看来这是对我不喜欢音乐的一种惩罚。
: i cant fight it anymore. i ran away from you once. i cant do it again. oh, i dont know whats right any longer. you have to think for both of us. for all of us.
ilsa:我没有力气再挣扎了。我离开过你一次,再也没有勇气作第二次了。你必须为我们考虑,为我们所有的人。
rick: all right, i will. heres looking at you, kid.
里克:好吧,我会的。那这样吧,永志不忘。
n renault: [after rick pulls a gun on him] have you lost your mind?
警察局局长:里克,你疯了吗?
6well, i was wondering why i’ m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
rick: i have. sit down!
里克:是的,你坐下。
captain renault: put that gun down!
警察局局长:你把枪放下。
rick: i dont want to shoot you, but i will if you take one more step!
里克:我不想伤害你,但你要再多走几步我会开枪的。
captain renault: [with amusement] under the circumstances i will sit down.
警察局局长:好吧,在这种情况下,我会坐下的。
rick: and remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。
captain renault: that is my least vulnerable spot.
警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的地方。
ilsa: [smiles] i wish i didnt love you so much.
ilsa: 我真希望我从没如此的爱过你。
n renault: major strasser has been shot. round up the usual suspects.
警察局局长:斯特拉斯长官遇害了,快搜查周围的嫌疑犯。
[last lines]
rick: louis, i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
里克对警察局局长说:我想这是我们友谊的开始。
, i was wondering why i’ m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
9.i was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
卡萨布兰卡 对白篇四
1、又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很趣味的晚上。
2、我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
3、自然法则,一进一出。
4、我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
5、我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
6、世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
7、如果飞机离地,你不在上头。你会后悔的,或者不是今日,或者不是明天,可是很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
8、我想,我们的感情故事永远不会出此刻银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
9、时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
10、一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
11、我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
12、伊莎,清高我并不在行,可是要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
13、我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
14、我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
15、最终一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
16、永志不忘。
17、过去的事有如逝水。
18、我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,可是昨晚我们重拾回来了。
19、告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
20、我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
21、我们说过不准问问题。
22、我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自我。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自我。
23、路易斯,我认为这是一段完美友谊的开始。
24、你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
25、整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
26、我猜我们的故事都不怎样趣味。
27、人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
28、她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
29、我猜在卡萨布兰卡必须有很多破碎的心,你明白我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
30、如果她受得了,我也能够。
31、我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
32、你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
33、如果我必须留下,仅有一份签证,你会要吗?